Monday, March 25, 2013

& it hits me.



Hello Internet.

"When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
I first heard this quote back in November 2 years ago when i was attending some leadership camp organized by High Achievers called "The Legendary Leadership Summit"
When i first heard it, I agreed it just became a part of my memory.
& today, it finally hit me, there's no way to better understand and comprehend the meaning of this quote than to experience it yourself.
I won't say that i regret it, or whatsoever, but i did let go of many things last year.
Some i let it go willingly, and others, i did not.
It's always times like this, when it's late at night that i decide to dig my own heart out and have a conversation with it.
A genuine conversation with yourself.
I'd say, if you can't be truthful to yourself about you, how can you be truthful to others?
& It's during conversations and reflections like these, that sets you thinking, and makes you wonder, what exactly are you doing with yourself in your life?
Year one of my polytechnic life was nothing but grades, friends, and nothing else.
It's so different from who i was in secondary school.
But i guess, priorities shifted, and a change was necessary.
Anyways, I have a scholarship interview tomorrow and surprisingly, I'm not having high expectations about it since i have no cca other than being the class rep in year one. Hahaa.
That's about it, i suppose.
Oh, and holidays, they are really boring.

MingKang.

No comments:

Post a Comment