
Hello Internet.
Well, since i have nothing much to do, I've thought of updating this small place of mine.
It's the holidays now - the period that all of us yearned for during the torturous EST period.
& when law paper ended, I swear I was freaking excited, thinking of how I am going to spend my holidays.
But just like every other holidays, i get bored within the first week.
It's definitely better than those stressful days when I'm preparing for the papers, but my point is that it's really really boring.
Haha, so how have i spend the past 4 days of holidays?
It's just revolving around certain things i guess. Watching movies, dramas, running man, other variety shows, running, and the one that i'm enjoying the most, fulfilling my duties as a son.
It's really really nice to walk under the rain, with an umbrella, fetching dad from work and helping him to carry what he dabao back home with him under the heavy rain.
& of course, the lunch dates I had with my mum.
& watching running man with my sister.
It's like really quality time that i get to spend, which i kinda lost when i was studying.
& I'm going sentosa with my class tomorrow!
Hopefully can get a little more tan tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment