Wednesday, June 13, 2012

an afterthought.



Hello everybody.
It's been a while since i lasted blogged.
Its the holidays now, and in today's post i wanna talk about how my life has been for the past few months or weeks.
I have no idea why i have this weird way of sharing my experience where I'll share it to the internet, but never to anyone around me.
Amusing isn't it?
So just before the holidays was the Mid-Semester Test.
In every single exam, i know i can do better.
Why you might ask.
Because i know if i put in more effort, and focus on every single detail, i'll do better.
But its really hard to live up to expectations.
Life is just full of ups and downs.
I'll not complain about how hard it is to me, because i know its been harder to many out there.
& i know I'm not alone to have the feeling of being beat down by life.
So many things that I've saw for the past few weeks.
A donkey, a scumbag who keeps liking stuffs on facebook.
But still i won't allow hatred to fill my heart up, I have a choice to be a good person and I'll be one.
A bunch of people wanting something but pushing all the word to someone who did not bring up the idea.
What is this.
Truthfully, i've questioned myself what is all these about.
Why things turn out this way.
Why can't people get their own things done.
Why is it that people will not work their ass off for something they want.
I thought it has always been the traditional way of, "if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth"
Since when things are handed to your hands just because you said hey how about we all do this or do that.
Responsibilities. I remember i had a tough time learning how to spell this word when i was in preschool.
Its such a long word and true enough, it is also very tough to live up to it.
If you open your mouth of literally typed it out on the internet saying that you want this, you better have plans on following up what you've said and make it happen.
Don't give excuses like, eh sorry, i got camp. Sorry, i got exams.
Its like for god's sake, everyone have their own problems too, its not like you're the only having it!
She's having her own problems too, and she's working so hard to give you all what you guys want.
& yet, all you people can think of is fun.
I know its none of my business.
But i'm just speaking my voice out.
"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than to be liked for who i am not"
So that's about it, the things that made me really boiled up tonight.
Thanks for hearing me rant about it.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment