Wednesday, September 8, 2010

& its all because of you


Internet.
Its funny how im posting at such early morning.
Uhs, have you ever been through a time, where you're feeling really so distracted.
But you keep everything to yourself and only say it out when you're sure that the person you want to talk to will not be distracted.
Somehow, i've came back to this blog and post stuffs.
There was a time, i stopped coming here.
& now, im back with a good reason.
To say whatever i want here.
Just to let me feel better.
Life's pretty unfair i guess?
Life's just like that.
I gotta live it, and live it well.
If not it'll be better if i just get lost and screw everything up.
There's a missing piece in my heart even up till now.
I know there's a problem, but i don't know how to solve it.
And im thinking to just shove it aside and just give her my full support.
She got her reasons, i understand.
She gotta study hardd.
And is much harder, her ego, her dreams.
I gotta study hard too.
But perhaps, i can multi-task and split my time better.
I'll just let my pride down, and support her wholeheartedly.
Let her know that i care, and im there for her.
Its pretty simple, there's no formula like maths.
I just gotta do it.
but,
I miss her.
I miss her, alot.
I really do.

MingKang.

No comments:

Post a Comment