Monday, June 14, 2010

falling to my knees

Hello Internett.
Ahh, really don't know what to sayy.
Im super prone to tears nowadays.
Like a crybaby tearing on my bed.
Something's really wrong with me.
But i stood up once again, and gave myself a new start.
At times, i kept on telling my juniors alot of stuffs.
Telling them that when they are at the highest point of their life, they must bear in mind to keep their foot on the ground.
But instead, i ended up falling so hard that it took me so long to stand up on my feet again.
Somethings are never to be taken for granted.
Which is never ever ever even think about taking it for granted.
My life is really a very interesting one.
I went so high up before and now im going all the way down.
I really really want to go back to where i were in the past.
But instead, when i think of going back, it made me unable to concentrate in how to pick myself up and work my way up once more.
I've fallen, goodbye.


MingKang.

No comments:

Post a Comment