Hello Internet.
Well, a rather busy week i would say.
With lots of smiles and tears.
The most unforgettable week for 2010, i think.
I'll start with Friday, instead of Monday.
Well, we knew who's the deputy heads for sec 3 today.
Unexpected, totally unexpected.
Me, Xavier, Caroline, Shangge, Janice.
5 only, but not 6.
There's this name that everyone in the room expect him to be, but his name was not read out.
This part is dedicated for ChanZhiLin.
What you've said today, "cleaning up the prefects room tomorrow will be the last thing i do for prefectorial board"
I disagree, completely.
Even though you're not a dh.
You're still one of us.
There's still many things that you can do.
We've been so close for 3 years.
When the sec 4 dhs left, whatever things you've told me in front of everyone.
I will not forget what you've told me, what you've taught me.
I can remember all the tears that are dropped today.
Each of it is for you, and there will be much more sweat that will be dropping in the future, not just the 5 of us, but everyone's sweat.
We will work together, just like before.
Stick like a glue, a superglue. (:
Nothing has changed, we're still brothers. (:
Well, i don't wanna elaborate on the other things already.
But congratulations to Caroline, Xavier, Janice and Shangge too. (:
We will work hard together with the rest.
MingKang!
No comments:
Post a Comment