I just can't seem to take it.
Crying
Hello Internet.
Damn, i really hate this time right now. Really.
Reach school feeling very down, went for duty then back to class.
Started thinking about grandma, and i started crying.
Very badly.
Then after alot of courage stopped and faced up staring into space thinking about my grandma.
Then Mr Ng called me and asked me what happen to my grandma, and i just started crying again.
Went to the toilet, tears just can't seem to stopped flowing.
I feel pain, all around.
Right here, im still crying.
I want a long break to bring myself back together,
but i can't get one exams coming really soon.
What can i do?
I can't do anything right now.
But only over here, crying so badly.
I can't take it.
I started crying again, right now.
Blogged.
MingKang
No comments:
Post a Comment